- Travel Costs
All mentioned prices are in Australian Dollars and are subject to change without notice due to increase of cost. Prices on this web site include GST unless otherwise stated. Where required, Outback Travel Shop will provide a tax invoice.
It is extremely important that customers take out adequate Travel Insurance. Some tour companies even require proof of travel insurance having been taken out, before travel can commence. It is essential that this insurance covers involuntary cancellation of your travel, lose of deposit, airfare, loss of baggage, health requirements, strikes, weather circumstances or land content charges which may occur in case of cancellation. See our insurance options.
Outback Travel Shop acts as an agent for tour operators, car & camper rental companies, accommodation and transportation (annex: "product providers"). Outback Travel Shop is under no obligation or liability to any loss, damage, delay or injury, however caused, using the services booked. All travel will be under the conditions of the companies concerned.
- Disclaimer Outback Travel Shop is not a common carrier or product provider and accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury to any person, personal effects or luggage. Outback Travel Shop bookings are made under the proviso that Outback Travel Shop shall be under no obligation or liability to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or mis-description or any withdrawal of, or failure to deliver any advertised and booked services.
- Notice of cancellation Outback Travel Shop accepts no liability for cancellation of products booked by Outback Travel Shop, either by product provider or customer or any other party for any reason. The deposit paid to Outback Travel Shop to secure the booking, is not refundable by Outback Travel Shop or any other organisation. Additional cancellation fees may be applicable following the company cancellation policy of the product provider.
A deposit is required at all times at the time of booking. Within 24 hours this deposit payment will be confirmed by Outback Travel Shop with a booking confirmation. This booking confirmation guarantees the booking to be made, and a printed out copy can be used as proof of booking at time of boarding.
- Full Payment
Guarantee of full payment by credit card at the time of booking, will be requested. Full payment for all itineraries will be debited by the product provider you are travelling with, within 72 hours of confirmation of your reservation, or before travel. A confirmation for this payment of the remaining amount will be provided by Product Provider.
Cancellation fees may be applicable conform the company policy of the carrier. Check the full condition of your travel at the time you make the booking. Outback Travel Shop bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to travel will be charged a $50 administration fee. If the booking is cancelled within 30 days of travel, a $100 per booking cancellation fee will be charged, plus any fees levied.
- Amendment Fees
If you change your itinerary after the deposit payment has been made, an administration fee of $50 per booking may be charged. This is in addition to any cancellation fees applied by the operator.
- Change of Itinerary after Travel has Commenced
Any alteration or cancellation of service after your holiday has commenced will incur penalties.
No refunds will be made for availed services and travel arrangements that have commenced. Any refund claim will be subject to a minimum of $100 per booking processing fee. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
- Confirmation Outback Travel Shop recommends for customers to confirm their bookings with the product provider at least 48 hours prior to commencement of travel.
- Pick Up Point
Any customer failing to be at the departure point at the time of departure will forfeit all monies. The pick up point needs to be notified to the product provider at least 24 hours prior to travel.
- Group and Incentive Travel
As group and conference rates are specially contracted rates specific for your particular group, they attract different terms and conditions to standard bookings. If you are booking a group or incentive, please ensure that these conditions are explained to you.
All quotations are subject to availability of services quoted, and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received.